We bring quality, efficiency and reliability in the translation of your global clinical trials.
Backed by our annual certification in ISO 17100 global translation quality standard, and with 25 years of experience working with leading global CROs, pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare and medical device companies, Etymax’s experienced team of professional clinical translators and dedicated translation project managers will provide you with:
- Accurate, professional language solutions for global clinical studies, covering all stages of an investigational drug, vaccine, product or therapy – from patent and product development through to commercialisation.
- Proven clinical translation expertise and on-time delivery to meet all your submission deadlines, helping to ensure the smooth and efficient running of your global clinical studies.
Regular projects include:
- Investigator Brochures
- Study Protocols and Synopses
- Informed Consents
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC/SPC)
- Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPD)
- EMA Submission Documents
- Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs) and Medical Records
- Patient Materials
- Clinical Submissions and Approvals
- Site Contracts
- IP Sample Labels
We would like to reassure our clients that all projects and data are handled with our rigorous GDPR policies in line with UK and EU privacy laws.
If your team requires professional, experienced, reliable translation support for all phases of your global clinical trials in all locations and languages, please contact us for a quotation.