Bringing unrivalled quality, efficiency and reliability to the translation of your global clinical trials.
To see what our clients are saying, please view our video.
Backed by our annual certification in ISO 17100 global translation quality standard, and with 25 years of experience working with leading global CROs, pharmaceutical, biotech, healthcare and medical device companies, Etymax’s experienced team of professional clinical translators and dedicated translation project managers will provide you with:
- Accurate, professional language solutions for global clinical studies, covering all stages of an investigational drug, vaccine, product or therapy – from patent and product development through to commercialisation.
- Proven clinical translation expertise and on-time delivery to meet all your submission deadlines, helping to ensure the smooth and efficient running of your global clinical studies.
Regular projects include:
- Investigator Brochures
- Study Protocols and Synopses
- Protocol Amendments
- IP Sample Labels
- ICFs, Assent Forms
- Patient Diaries
- Patient Alert Cards
- Patient Logistics Materials
- CA/EC/IRB/IEC Submissions & Approvals
- Site Contracts
- Case Management Reports (SAE, SUSAR, DSUR, ICSR)
- Pharmacovigilance Documentation
- Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs)
- CGI Scales
- Patient Recruitment & Retention
We would like to reassure our clients that all projects and data are handled with our rigorous GDPR policies in line with UK and EU privacy laws.
For professional, experienced, reliable translation support through all phases of your global clinical trials in all locations and languages, please contact us for a quotation.