The architectural and construction industry is now more focused than ever before on creating sustainable buildings that minimise their impact on the environment while maximising the implementation of eco-friendly technologies to support biodiversity and the natural environment.
Backed by our annual certification in ISO 17100 global translation quality standard, Etymax’s team of project managers work with professional translators and subject matter experts to ensure optimum communications throughout your global architectural design and construction projects.
Typical projects include:
- Project drawing and specification documents, design brochures
- Technical manuals, user safety data, training materials, installation instructions
- Contracts, leases, bids & tenders
- Hazop studies & risk assessments
- Environmental impact assessments
- Creation and maintenance of multi-language glossaries
Please contact us for a quotation.